Sometimes, the analysis of data captured in Mobility Lab fails for one reason or another. This may be the result of a hardware or software problem, but it is more often the result of an abnormal recording due to user error or subject performance. In these cases, it may be desirable to send the raw data to APDM for further analysis to determine what the nature of the problem is and to implement a fix, if possible. Below are the steps required to send a raw data file (or files) to APDM:
- Select the study, subject, session, or trial that you want to send us data from. Note that the data is hierarchical, such that selecting a subject for export in the "Subjects" tab will export all data for the subject. It is more common to send a single trial selected in the "Trials" tab.
- Click on the "Export" button
- Select all export options except for "Export analysis results (CSV format)" as problematic trials may fail the analysis process.
- Choose a location for the file to be exported to.
- From APDM's Community and Support site, note the "Upload Large File" panel on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the "Choose File" button. This will bring up a file selection dialog. Navigate to the file you just exported. It should have a ".zip" extension.
- Fill in the email, ticket # (if applicable), and notes fields in the "Upload Large File" panel. The notes field should indicate the nature of the analysis error you encountered.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Repeat for any additional files.