If your network uses an internet proxy, automatic updates may not function correctly. If this is the case, follow these steps to configure the application to use your proxy:
- Click on "File"->"Preferences" in the menu bar
- Select General->"Network Connections"
- In the "Active Provider" drop box, select "Manual"
- Select "HTTP" in the list and click the "Edit..." button
- Fill in the proxy server host and port number. Also fill in the user and password if necessary. You may need to get this information from your IT department.
- Click "OK" to close the "Edit Proxy Entry" dialog
- Click "OK" to close the "Preferences" dialog.