If your network uses an internet proxy, automatic updates may not function correctly. If this is the case, follow these steps to configure the application to use your proxy:
- Click on "File"->"Preferences" in the menu bar
- Select General->"Network Connections"
- In the "Active Provider" drop box, select "Manual"
- Select "HTTP" in the list and click the "Edit..." button
- Fill in the proxy server host and port number. Also fill in the user and password if necessary. You may need to get this information from your IT department. If you specify credentials here, they will be stored in the application's encrypted "Secure Storage". You will be asked to provide a password to access these values. You will then be asked to enter this password when the application is launched in order to access the network proxy.
- Click "OK" to close the "Edit Proxy Entry" dialog
- Click "OK" to close the "Preferences" dialog.