Troubleshooting v1 Hardware
This is a resource to help you address issues that you may encounter while using APDM's movement monitor system.
- My docking stations aren't all detected by my computer
- Compatibility with Apple OSX 10.11 "El Capitan" (and later)
- Reinstalling Windows access point and docking station drivers
- Dock LED Stuck in Magenta when running firmware update or system check
- USB 3.0 XHCI Host Controllers
- Troubleshooting Configuration Issues
- Troubleshooting Wireless Recording Issues
- My computer won't boot up with the docking station attached.
- After configuring for wireless streaming, the LEDs on my monitors are all flashing green in unison, but the LED on the access point is flashing red, indicating that it is not receiving all of the data.
- In Windows XP, when I insert my monitors into the docking stations, I do not see all the SD cards show up in explorer.
- My monitor continuously flashes red (and possibly yellow), and docking/undocking it does not fix the problem
- When I dock my monitor into its station, it flashes alternately red and blue.
- I repeatedly get the error "Error encountered while checking firmware. Please try again"